Johnson crafted the JLX® series of products to meet the demands and exceed the expectations of professionals, and this 48″” heavy duty aluminum box level is no exception. It has the accuracy and durability your jobsite demands, while also being exceptionally user-friendly. Its machined gauging edge ensures accuracy of 0.029° or 0.5mm/m in all positions, and that accuracy is backed up by a lifetime guarantee. The level is also tough enough to withstand even the roughest jobsite, with durable impact-resistant solid block acrylic vials, shockproof removable end caps with anti-slip wall-grips and a sturdy aluminum frame. Knowing that this level will last you a lifetime, Johnson also designed it be as user-friendly as possible. Its top edge is painted to reduce glare and improve visibility on brightly lit jobsites, the vials feature Johnson’s patented Glo-View® technology to maximize vial readability and the level comes equipped with soft-touch ergonomic hand grips.
While it can be used for any leveling application, this level is engineered for the professional tradesman that settles for nothing short of the best. It is ideal for finish carpentry, bricklaying, framing, concrete construction, window fitting, road construction and landscaping work. This non-magnetic level is preferred when working with wood studs.
1 Year Warranty
- Rubber magnetic working edge allows for hands-free use on ferrous metal surfaces
- High impact frame is non-conductive and non-corrosive
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- Top-read window for easy viewing
- 3 Vials read plumb, level, and 45 degrees
9″ Magnetic Structo-Cast® Torpedo Level
- #10 x 3 ½" Deck-Drive™ DSV Wood Screw - Box of 60 Screws
- Titen Turbo™ Installation Kit
- Titen Turbo™ T-25 Flat Head Masonry Screw Anchor - Box of 100 Screws
- Titen Turbo™ Hex Head Masonry Screw Anchor - Box of 100 Screws
- 3/16 in. x 4 in. x 6 in. SPEEDemon™ Red Granite Carbide Tipped Hammer Drill Bit
- 5/32 in. x 3 in. x 6 in. SPEEDemon™ Red Granite Carbide Tipped Hammer Drill Bit