Engineer's Hammer - Jacketed Fiberglass
- POWERFUL IMPACT: Ideal for striking wood, metal or stone, heavy hammering, demotion work, and driving spikes and wedges.
- DROP-FORGED HEAD: Balanced drop-forged head with both faces polished and beveled.
- VIBRATION CUSHIONED: Vibration from the hammer is absorbed through the shaft into a co-molded contoured rubber handle.
- OVERSTRIKE PROTECTION: Jacketed fiberglass reduces shaft wear and tear and prevents handle breakage.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Head Weight: 3 lb., Length: 15-3/4", Faces: Smooth, polished and beveled.
3lb Fiberglass Engineer Hammer
- BLACKCRAFT Soft-Face Mallet w/Break-Proof Steel Tube Handle
- Halder SIMPLEX Mallet w/Stand-Up Rubber Composition & Superplastic; w/Cast Iron Housing and Hickory Handle
- Halder SIMPLEX Soft-Face Mallet w/TPE-mid & Superplastic; w/Aluminum Housing and Wooden Handle
- Halder SIMPLEX Sledge Hammer w/Stand-Up Rubber Composition & Superplastic; w/Cast Iron Housing and Hickory Handle
- Yo-Ho 24" Poly Snow Shovel
- Kamikaze Hedge Trimmers