Engineer's Hammer - Jacketed Fiberglass
- POWERFUL IMPACT: Ideal for striking wood, metal or stone, heavy hammering, demotion work, and driving spikes and wedges.
- DROP-FORGED HEAD: Balanced drop-forged head with both faces polished and beveled.
- VIBRATION CUSHIONED: Vibration from the hammer is absorbed through the shaft into a co-molded contoured rubber handle.
- OVERSTRIKE PROTECTION: Jacketed fiberglass reduces shaft wear and tear and prevents handle breakage.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Head Weight: 3 lb., Length: 15-3/4", Faces: Smooth, polished and beveled.