Diablo’s revolutionary, most complete range of SDS-Plus 4-cutter full-carbide head hammer drill bits are the only bits designed to be the most durable, fastest and coolest solutions on the market. The Rebar Demon bits feature up to 2X more Dura-Carbide to withstand up to 1800°F of intense heat whereas standard bits fail at 800°F. Diablo’s impact resistant 4-cutter full-carbide head withstands the stress of high-powered hammer drills and the impact of rebar by taking small bites of rebar to deliver controlled carbide wear, reduced vibration and up to 7X longer life. Produced with Tri-Metal Fusion Welding, the full-carbide head resists heat and prevents breakage in extreme impact situations. Precision Tip delivers the stability and accuracy required to produce fast, precise holes in reinforced concrete for anchor setting.
- Up to 7X longer life versus standard 2-cutter hammer drill bits
- Diablo made Dura-Carbide™ features up to 2X more carbide that withstands up to 1800°F of intense heat to combat rebar hits versus standard bits that fail at 800°F
- Impact Resistant 4-Cutter Full Carbide Head extracts smaller bites of rebar for controlled, consistent carbide wear and reduced vibration to deliver fast, precise holes
- Tri-Metal Fusion Welding features up to 3X stronger weld to keep the full carbide head intact during extreme impact such as rebar
- Precision Tip delivers stability and accuracy required for fast, precise holes
- Optimized flute design removes dust faster, keeping the carbide head cooler for ultimate strength and durability
- Wear mark indicator ensures precise hole making