Johnson’s 3700 I-beam level was designed to be durable and easy to use – so much so that it has been the standard in the industry for over 30 years. Its heavy duty aluminum frame ensures accuracy and is durable enough to withstand even the roughest jobsite abuse, and that frame is protected by shock absorbing end caps if the level is accidentally dropped. The level also comes equipped with replaceable, durable acrylic vials that are impact resistant along with a top read window allowing the user to stand over the work to view the vials.
This I-beam level is a perfect fit for general contractors and drywallers, although its versatility makes it a must-have for homeowners as well. This non-magnetic level is preferred when working with wood.
Lifetime Accuracy Warranty
- Heavy duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy
- Durable easy-read acrylic vials are impact resistant
- Top-read window maximizes readability
- Replaceable cover plates and vials
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame