ChalkShot is a unique new tool that provides the only quick and easy high visibility non-permanent marking solution for drilling blind holes to affix brackets, handles and other items on hard to mark surfaces. The applicator shoots chalk on to the surface to be marked – there is no tip or pen nib to get damaged or clogged or dry out over time. The chalk is high vis green and sits on top of the surface for the best visibility. It works on greasy, dirt, and rust covered surfaces like no other solution. Chalkshot uses a marking dye that is non-permanent, environmentally friendly, and wipes off easily if a mark needs to be moved. It is also long lasting – one unit can mark over 250 locations without drying out!
- BLACKCRAFT Soft-Face Mallet w/Break-Proof Steel Tube Handle
- Halder SIMPLEX Mallet w/Stand-Up Rubber Composition & Superplastic; w/Cast Iron Housing and Hickory Handle
- Halder SIMPLEX Soft-Face Mallet w/TPE-mid & Superplastic; w/Aluminum Housing and Wooden Handle
- Halder SIMPLEX Sledge Hammer w/Stand-Up Rubber Composition & Superplastic; w/Cast Iron Housing and Hickory Handle
- Yo-Ho 24" Poly Snow Shovel
- Kamikaze Hedge Trimmers