Johnson’s durable aluminum tripod, with a quick connection for lasers with a 5/8″” – 11 thread, attaches quickly and easily to laser or optical levels and extends to a maximum height of 60″”. Sharp metal points on each leg ensure sturdy use on uneven outdoor terrain, and the removable rubber covers make it ideal for indoor jobsites. With the included plumb bob hook and convenient carrying strap, this tripod has everything you’ll need to get up and running!
Tripods are essential tools for the construction and surveying industries – they provide a stable place to mount laser levels for better reading and guiding on the jobsite. This tripod was designed for outdoor uses such as surveying, grading and site excavation as well as indoor uses such as installing cabinets, drywalling and framing.
- Durable aluminum construction with extendable legs
- Adjustment range from 4 ft. to 5 ft. (nominal length)
- Quick connection for lasers with 5/8" - 11 threads
- Feet have sharp metal points for use on uneven outdoor terrain and removable rubber covers for use indoors
- Quick clamp lock offers quick and secure clamping
- Wing screw offers great stability and support
- Includes plumb bob hook
- Carrying strap included