Designed with the excavator, flatwork contractor, or landscaper in mind, this horizontal-only rotary features a wide dual-slope range of 8°. One of our easiest to operate and quickest leveling rotaries, you’ll be up and running in no time with the 40-6541 laser.
High-accuracy horizontal work including excavation, flatwork, landscaping, masonry, and form, post, and footing heights. Indoors use for drop ceilings, beams, and more!
Includes: Laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack and charger, remote control with 9V battery, detector with clamp and 9V battery, tripod, 13′ grade rod, magnetic target, tinted glasses, and hard-shell carrying case
Maximum Power Output:
Up to 200′ diameter
Up to 2,000′ diameter with detector
Up to 200′ diameter with remote
NiMH rechargeable battery pack and charger (included), 4 “C” alkaline batteries (not included)
28 hours NiMH; 33 hours alkaline batteries
IP Protection Class:
- Electronic self-leveling in the horizontal plane
- 8° dual-slope simplifies grading and concrete flatwork
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Tilt indicator alerts operator if the laser is bumped or moved
- Includes everything to grade or level your jobsite
- Includes full size 13' grade rod