SMITH PERFORMANCE™ S103EX STAINLESS STEEL CONCRETE SPRAYER WITH VITON® EXTREME SEALS 190468 Built to withstand harsh environments and even harsher chemicals, our industrial series is essential for any contractor or construction work. Each product is fit with chemical-resistant seals and brass components specially designed for contact with acetone, xylene, bond breakers, curing compounds and more. So no matter the application, our sprayers will go the distance. The Smith Performance 3.5 Gal. Industrial and Contractor Stainless Steel Concrete Sprayer is a durable solution for a wide variety of concrete applications. From sealers to form oils, and stains to activators, this stainless sprayer will hold up to the toughest chemicals and the toughest work conditions, guaranteed. The specially designed locking mechanism and corrosion resistant shut-off will be sure to last longer and perform better than other concrete sprayers on the market.
- Ideal for low VOC sealers, curing compounds, releasing agents, acetone, oils, and water-or solvent-based chemicals.
- 3.5 gallon capacity AISI-304 grade stainless steel tank (no need for epoxy coatings) built to withstand harsh concrete chemicals along with rugged transport and use.
- Stainless steel, 24" wand and shut off with Viton® Extreme seals for long-term chemical resistance.
- Faster, easier repair - pump seals can be changed within minutes, which equals less downtime.
- Pull button pressure release valve quickly releases internal pressure before the canister is opened, keeping chemicals in the tank.
- Includes brass and flat fan nozzles.