GATOR BASE is an evolution of foundation technology, which saves you time, labor and money. It is manufactured for pedestrian applications such as: patios, pool decks, walkways, 18″ (45 cm) seating walls and fire pits, allowing you to clearly define your spaces and highlight the focal points of the dream staycation area. Designed with a tongue and groove system, GATOR BASE is easy to install.
A single GATOR BASE panel is also equivalent to 130 kg (288 lb) of crushed stone, saving you a minimum of 6″ (15 cm) of additional excavation. The GATOR BASE drains water through channels and is made from lightweight, high density polypropylene. Environmentally friendly, GATOR BASE is 100% recyclable, extremely durable.
GATOR BASE does not degrade in the soil when buried.
Use for small or large pedestrian projects such as:
Patios, sidewalks, walkways, paths and pool surrounds, 18″ (45 cm) seating walls and fire pits, oncrete pavers, natural or wet cast stones, porcelain tiles and slabs
Final dimensions at installation:
23.5″ x 35.5″ (59.5 cm x 90 cm) = 5.79 sq. ft (0.54 sq. m.)
3/4″ (19 mm) thick
weight = 1.32 lb (0.6 kg) each
- Save 6″ (15 cm) of additional excavation
- Save 6″ (15 cm) of compacted crushed stone
- 50% savings on the costs of soil excavation
- Reduces labor costs by a minimum of 20%
- Reduces overall installation time
- Reduces unnecessary excavation
- Gator Base panels help transfer dynamic and static loads
- Helps to combat the labor shortage